top of page
Fri, 17 Feb|
Simpson Village Hall
How to find your voice and speak up for yourself. Being strong and healthy - exploring exercise and food choices.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & location
17 Feb, 10:30 – 12:15
Simpson Village Hall, Simpson Hall, Milton Keynes MK6 3AD, UK
About this workshop
- How to find your voice
- Standing up for ourselves
- Martial Arts combo - being strong
- Exploring healthy and strong bodies through food and exercise.
What happens in a workshop?
- Arrival/Sign in/Pre workshop activity
- Warm up activity/dance - 15minutes
- Topic discussion - 20 minutes-
- Topic game - 20 minutes
- Break - 10 minutes
- Topic Activity/craft or role play - 30 minutes
- Topic feedback discussion - 15 minutes
- Gratitude and relaxation - 15 minutes
Please bring a bottle of water and a healthy snack.
bottom of page